Wide Events takes your privacy very seriously and respects the confidentiality and integrity of any information you provide us as a user of the website located at www.wide-events.net (hereinafter will be known as the "Website").
Collection of Information
The Website will only collect personal information which includes information that can be used to identify and contact an individual such as name, email address, screen name, mailing address, phone number, credit card details and such other information necessary for booking of ticket or registration of event on the website or for performing one or more of the activities listed on the Website (hereinafter will be known as the "Personal Information"). In this context, "collect" means to gather, acquire or obtain by any means, information in circumstances where the individual and retailer is identifiable or identified. We gather Personal Information about people (Users) and retailers who access and use the Website and we consider such Personal Information sensitive in nature, including:
- Personal Information provided as a result of you using an online service available through the Website;
- Personal Information provided to us by you through any other method (including, without limitation, correspondence or discussions through the Website);
- Aggregated data, which track traffic to the Website but do not relate to your Personal Information;
- Cookies (pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping).
The Personal Information collected will be held by us or on our behalf by such other agent as we may appoint from time to time in providing the service to you. The Personal Information collected may be shared with the Organizers for confirmation of your ticket and/or for allowing Organizers to verify the ticket at the venue/event.
When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your computer's IP address; technical information about your computer or electronic device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
- Account information: your full name, email address, zip code and any other information that you provide with your account, such as your gender, nationality, birth date, mobile number, address or picture.
- We also store your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.), on our servers and locally on your device to provide you a consistent experience over repeated visits for the Service.
- Your content: The information that you post on the Website, including your reviews, photos, comments, likes, lists, your account profile and/or any other information posted on the Website.
- The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our Service.
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected and how long you visited our Service and which features you used.
- Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Service and the advertisements you clicked.
- Your transactional Information: If you make reservations or purchases through the Service, we may collect and store some information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions. These may include data including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, and credit card information. This information may be shared with third parties and organizers who help in process and fulfill your requests. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies and after obtaining your prior consent. If you write reviews about businesses with which you transact through the Service, we may publicly display the fact that you transacted with those businesses. We use the information to improve the Service's functionality, quality and also personalize your experience. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support, message you, and comply with legal obligations.
- Please note that some of this information is automatically collected without you voluntarily choosing to provide this information to us.
You agree that we may disclose your information as follows:
- To organizers of the event and our related companies in relation to the provision to you of the online service available through the Website.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- Where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
- Aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify you to such third parties as we may see fit.
Consequences of non-provision of information
Failure by you to provide the necessary Personal Information when requested may result in certain online services not being available to you as expected.
We may use or disclose user information and/or your Personal Information: in response to a legal direction, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to comply with the law; in connection with a threat of litigation; to investigate or report illegal activity; to protect our legal rights, our customers, our Service or users of our Service; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
We may need to contact you to comply or cooperate with a legal direction. For this purpose, we will use the email address provided to us by you. All communications sent by us at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
Access, Deletion and changes to your personal information
You may access, update or delete your Personal Information or modify your account preferences for Wide Events services by accessing the Website. Please note that when you delete your account, we may retain your account information for a reasonable period of time afterward for the purpose of internal account management and fraud prevention activities.
Your Personal Information is available for you to view and amend on the Website.
If you have any questions at all about your personal information, please contact us:
- Wide Conferences and Exhibitions
- 22th Floor, Concord tower, Dubai Media City, PO Box 52779, Dubai, UAE
- Email: email@example.com
Dispute Resolution for Residents of United Arab Emirates